Saturday, October 21, 2006

Dave

I have been reading your articles and from other guys
out there trying to improve their macking skills, your
articles and tips are on point on how to be a mack
with the ladies, but I feel that because of a negative
experiences with women in my teenage and college years,
really hold me back from being the mack that is inside
of me along, now in my mid-twenties, I need to get
passed this negative experiences with women, I have no
problem talking to women or having a conversation, but
i don't have my own place, my income is very low at
this moment, this make it even harder for me, could you
give me some advice to get pass this fear that because
i have very little now plus the past experience with
women in the past, plus I live in nyc where women are
into themselves, and a man without his own place, car,
and little money are looked at like "why are you talking
to me, you have nothing to offer me."

M.