Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hello,

My name is O. im 20 years old, living in
Cyprus. Actually in my college i got interested to a
gal.

She was also good with me and many times did
somethings that means, at least for me, she is
interested to me too. Recently I got her mobile number
and i called her the day after it and she talked to me
normally BUT after a few days when i called her again
she did not answered to my call (she didnt pick the
mobile up). then I sent her this SMS:

Without U life is Black not White.Without U the world
has no hope,no light.Without U I cant go left or
right.Without U I lose my sight.THANK U MY GLASSES!

I called her 2 or 3 times after it in 3 days but she
didnot answered again.Then I sent her this SMS:
DAYS R 2 BUSY
HOURS R 2 FAST
SECONDS R 2 FEW
BUT THERE IS ALWAYS TIME 4 ME 2 REMEMBER YOU!