Sunday, February 18, 2007

Then, after 2 hours she replyed me with this message:

Hey O. I got all your messages I'm all right for asking>.Sorry for not replying.Anyway I want to
tell u that I just want a be your friend.Sorry if I
Gave u the wrong idea, I didn't want u to
misunderstand me

With this message she told me that she doesnot want to
be my girl friend so in reply to her I wrote this(I
said good bye):

Thanks for answering.I hope you be successful in your
life everywhere with anybody and thanks for every
thing 'cause you taught me many things!

I was not expecting any reply from her but she sent
this sms right after my sms:

I enjoy being your friend.I WISH U THE BEST.Have a
nice holiday.Sorry if I made u feel bad:(

did not send her any sms but after 2 days she sent me
this sms, which really made me quite confused:

* * * * *
* * * * * *
*....FRIENDS
are like stars....
you do not ALWAYS SEE
them but you know they
are ALWAYS there!!!