Monday, February 19, 2007

I really need your advise. The girl who did not EVEN
wanted to answer to my calls now sends me such
messages!

Now,I beg you please tell me what does she mean by
these words? and What should I do?

I really loved her but when she told me that she want
just to be my friend,however,it was hard for me to
believed but I accepted it and said goodbye to her
with my last message.But as you can see....!!!!

I need your idea totally,
What do think about her? and IF you suggest me to
continue being her friend What should I do now after
sending that goodbye sms? What should I reply to her
last message,what should I told her? honestly, I still
like her! but I think Im not sure is she playing with
me? and the last question, If she want me just as
friend Am I so important for her that she do not want
to lose me? and Why?