Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I know what you're talking about. I used to be VERY tense
when it came to women.

I could be out in a public place, and a woman could even
START THE CONVERSATION WITH ME... and I didn't know what
to do.

I always felt like I need to say something that would
"impress" a woman... or act "cool" so she'd like me.

I went through this for most of my adult life, actually.

I can't say that my techniques will absolutely work for
you without question. You're the one that has to use
them...

But I will say that if you get out there and try them, I
think you'll find that they work better than anything
else, and that you'll have more success than you have
now. It took me YEARS to really figure out what women
respond to, and I really believe that ANY guy can use
the material to attract women.