Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I've got a great success story I'd like to share... more
like 20, and that's not an exaggeration! But I also need
some help. Then I'm gonna bust on you some! Yeah you Yoda!

For those of you who haven't got this book yet, get it!

I got burned on 2 other books before I got smart and got
Double Your Dating, and Bridges is absolutely a must read!!!
For those of you who get Dave's emails and haven't gotten
the book.. and maybe you've gotten lucky by scoring a few
emails and numbers and then choke cuz you don't know what to
do next I've got 2 words for ya....HA! HA!

Get off the fence and get his books! They work!!! As for
the guy who is 50 and wonders if it will work for him and if
he can date young sexy babes...Duhhh.

I'm 47, only average looks, and in the last 3 months have
gone out with babes from 27 to 47. I even had one gorgeous 32
year old take me to lunch! Take Me!!!! It turned into an all
day date, with me leaving her place the next morning. Again,
you need to read Bridges!