Friday, July 06, 2007

This is a VERY

interesting question, and I'm glad you
emailed to ask it.

I'm going to give you my personal take on this, but
more importantly I'm going to talk about how these kinds
of paradoxes exist right in plain sight all around us...
and how to interpret them so you can increase your own
personal success with women and dating.

So to answer your question first...

I've spent a lot of time researching this topic, and
doing a lot of personal testing to see if I could find
some answers.

Right now, today, on July 13th of 2002 I think that
it goes like this:

"Being Nice" in the way that you're describing, which
I'm going to say encompasses things like giving
compliments, buying gifts, providing food, doing favors,
tolerating emotional manipulation, pretending to be in a
good mood even if you're not, etc. is mostly a SOCIALLY/
CULTURALLY CONSTRUCTED set of rules.

In addition, these are typically very FEMININE things
to do...

So what's a mom in today's culture to teach her son?