Monday, November 06, 2006

Hey Dave,

You ARE da man! Although I have not purchased the e-book
yet, I will soon, as I have seen the magic work firsthand,
just from the newsletters I have been getting. Check this
out! About a week ago, I send an email to a totally rad
chick suggesting that we meet for coffee. I used the
movie "You've Got Mail" as part of my "schtick", and
although it was "cute" and "funny," I realized later that
it was actually quite "wussy-ish." After getting NO REPLY
for almost a week, I sent her ANOTHER email, this time
busting her balls a bit by saying, "Well I guess my
dazzling good looks and wicked sense of humor didn't catch
your fancy, eh?" The response was lightning fast and
almost instantaneous!!! She wrote that she had every
intention of returning my email, but she was "out of town"
blah blah blah, and she would meet me for coffee sometime.
I really believe that if I had not sent her that second
email, I never would have gotten a reply to the first one.