Thursday, November 09, 2006

*QUESTION*

Dear Dave,

I just started receiving your newsletter. And I was just
curious about the letters that are coming in. Are these
letters from real guys or is it something that 's written
by your staff just to sell your ebook? I can't honestly
believe a book can really do that much for a guy. I get
another newsletter on dating women and this guy doesn't
seem to profess the "cocky" attitude you write about.

Anyway, just to let you know who I am. I am a 50 yr young
man. I'm 5'7" , good shape and health. Have all my hair
and teeth. I'm a nice guy but I want to shed that image but
not be an asshole if you know what I mean. I don't want to
even tell you how long it's been since I've been laid. Can
your book really help a guy like me. I've been going on the
online dating seen but don't always see what I want which
is a sexy young woman. Also, how young can I acceptably go.
Anything you can tell me would be a help.