Monday, March 05, 2007

In other words, instead of trying to get this "thing"
called confidence, I started working on eliminating my
personal insecurities.

I began to realize that the reason I was getting
nervous was because at an unconscious level, I was
PERCEIVING that:

-She has the power, I have no power.
-She has what I want, I have nothing she wants.
-She is attractive, I am average.
-I want her, she doesn't even know who I am.
-I will be interrupting her if I start talking.
-I don't deserve a woman like that.


It was all about insecurity, uncertainty, seeing myself
as less than her, and thinking that as an attractive woman
she has no reason to be interested in me.

In my mind, I was always trying to think of some kind
of unique, original thing to say so I would IMPRESS her...
and she could see me as the interesting, creative guy that
I imagined she wanted.