Sunday, February 25, 2007

In your situation, you displayed the personality trait
that I refer to as WUSSY a little too early in the game.

Women generally aren't attracted to men who get too
lovey-dovey and emotional too quickly. There's not mystery
or challenge when you fall in love immediately.

And when you call 31 times a day, it only makes the
problem worse. What you need to do in these situations is
LEAN BACK more and give her some space. Give her room to
think about you and miss you.


3) The way that women communicate isn't always as "direct
and straightforward" as most of us guys would like.

If a woman wants to tell you that she isn't interested in
you in a romantic way, she'll often NOT tell you as her way
of telling you. In other words, she might just disappear for
awhile. Or she might not return calls quickly. Or she might
talk about other guys with you...

Once again, you have to put the concept of pure,
rational LOGIC out of your mind when it comes to the world
of ATTRACTION.

Women are subtle. They read into things and try to
tell you things indirectly. Women don't generally take what
you say at face value. They want to know what everything
REALLY means.

If you meet a girl, and after the first date you say "I
really like you, you're beautiful and I have feelings for
you" they think you said "I'm a Wuss because I fall in love
too quickly".

On the other hand, if you say "Good night, give me a call
sometime" she'll think you said "You were kind of boring,
and if you want to talk to me again you're going to have to
call me".