Tuesday, February 27, 2007

There are things you can do to AVOID this kind of thing
in the future.

The most important step you can take is to LEARN HOW
ATTRACTION WORKS! You need to learn this game so you know
what's happening in future situations... and, most
importantly you know what to do to make women feel attracted
to you from the beginning (and, of course, how to NOT let
your inner WUSS rear its ugly head too often).

As you know, some of my favorite ways to do this are by
being Cocky and Funny, teasing women, busting on them in a
particular way, playing hard to get, etc.

But if you want to learn how ATTRACTION works and to
make it work for YOU, then YOU'RE going to have to go out
and do it. No one else is going to do it for you.

...and if you want to learn all of MY very best secrets
and techniques, then you MUST download a copy of my online
eBook "Double Your Dating". It's jam packed with all of the
things it's taken me literally YEARS to learn about how to
make women feel ATTRACTION for you.

I did the trial-and-error thing. I tried all kinds of
stuff. In fact, I've probably tried more different ideas for
meeting women than anyone I know.

The real shift towards success came when I started making
friends with guys who were very successful with women... and
then watching what they did in person.

I found that these guys did things that THEY WEREN'T EVEN
aware of... things that made women literally pursue THEM. I
then took all of this information, and combined it with the
other things I had learned... I worked like a mad scientist
for a few years on this because I really wanted to get this
area of my life figured out.

Well, as you can imagine, I developed some pretty
amazing techniques for meeting women, getting emails and
phone numbers, taking things to a "physical" level, and
everything in between.