Sunday, July 15, 2007

DATING TIP: HOW TO GET HER NUMBER FAST
"How To Get A Woman's Phone Number And Email Address Within
Three Minutes Of Meeting Her"


Let me start off by telling you something interesting:

I've personally stopped focusing on just getting phone
numbers. I've found that EMAIL addresses are far better (I
still get the phone number too, of course).

Let me explain.

I perfected the art of getting phone numbers a couple of
years ago.

If a woman is single, I can walk up to her and get her
number in about a minute or two (if I'm in a hurry). I found
out later, after working like a mad scientist on this that
GETTING PHONE NUMBERS ALONE DOESNT'T EQUAL SUCCESS.

You see, women have many different reasons for giving out
their phone numbers. Some love the attention of having a lot
of men call them. Some like to turn guys down. Some are
actually interested. But the universal feedback that I get
from men, and in my personal experience, women act different
on the phone than they do in person.

When you call a woman for the first time, she'll often
start acting stand offish or even worse, just plain rude. It's
almost like she's a different person than the one you met.

I've found that getting an EMAIL address is not only
easier, but it gets more positive responses later on. It's
almost as if women appreciate it that you've taken the time to
think about what you're going to say when you write an email
to them, and they think of you more like someone they know.

The other benefit of email is that it can be written and
answered anytime.

If you call, you have to actually reach them. But an email
can be answered anytime. And I've found that emails are
answered FAR more often than voicemail messages.

HERE'S THE HOW TO:

After I've talked to a woman for about 3 or 4 minutes,
I'll often say something like "Well, it was nice meeting you.
I'm going to get back to my friends."

They usually don't know what to do, as they're used to guys
clinging to them. Most of the time, they say "It was nice
meeting you too..." Then, just as I'm turning to walk away,
and we kind of disconnect, I turn back and say "HEY! Do you
have email?"