Friday, July 20, 2007

Then I say "Well, OK then… I like email better, but I'll
take your regular phone number. It's so damn hard to reach
people on the phone these days."

Just realize that all you have to do is ask.

Like I said, I've tried all kinds of things. And I've
gotten hundreds of phone numbers. And I use this exact
sequence every time I talk to a woman and I want to get her
phone number. I've gotten to the point where I can often do
this in a minute or two - no kidding!

Now that you know the sequence, write it down with the
words and the steps, and rehearse it in your mind over and
over until you know exactly what to say for each step and
each response.

Many guys have asked me "But what do I tell her as a
reason why I want her number or email?" I've never had a
woman ask me. If you ask, and they give it, then she knows
why you asked. If she doesn't give it to you, then she also
knew why you asked.

Just assume that this is the case.

If you ask every time, and you do it in a smooth,
assuming, calm way, you'll get a lot of emails and phone
numbers.

Note: Carry a pen on you at all times. I prefer the
Fisher Space Pen (chrome) because it's small, classy, and
women love it!