Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dave,

Thanks for all of the advice. I recently went to Australia
and constantly used your advice. Even on the plane ride
over. I was blessed to be sitting next to a hottie on a 14
hour flight across the Pacific. We started talking and
hitting it off. Lots of chemistry. She pulls out her
scrapbook and I tease her about everything. I come across
some pictures and she keeps looking hotter and hotter and I
keep teasing her about her looks, saying that she must not
travel well, becuase that cannot be her. Then I come across
her in a lepoard bikini. Im thinking, THANK YOU GOD. On the
other page she has word association games and her comment
is P- Bootylicious. So I look at her ass and say, " Im not
so sure about that... youll have to prove something like
that." So she turns her back to me and pulls her pants out
and says "NO look. " My response was, " well, I just dont
know if I have a good angle to make that kind of judgement.
" You know coach seats and all. So the flight just progress
from there. It was like a 10 hour lap dance. I got her
email... of course and home cell. We actually emailed all
over Austrailia except I was going one way and she was
going the other. We actually almost met in one city... She
lives about three hours away from me and will be coming
home in about two weeks. Dave... I need a magic line to
get her to come up and visit me when she gets back! I've
been C/F in all of the emails and she has responded for
the last month, but any suggestions for a winner proposal.

M.

San Francisco


>>>MY COMMENTS:

What are you talking about?!

You need a magic line when you had this hot girl doing
lap dances on a commercial flight for you?

OK, OK, why don't you tell her that you have a BIG
surprise for her, and she needs to come up your way
so you can show it to her.

Then show her the Golden Gate...

...or something.

I and every other man who's been on a long flight seated
between two overweight women with bad breath hate you.