Friday, March 16, 2007

As for the gift idea...

Women typically love SURPRISES and THOUGHTFUL expressions
of your feelings. As you know, I don't like to comment on
the relationship stages, but if you want to make her see
you as different from other guys, plan a few thoughtful
surprises for her. Think about experiences that she's
always wanted to have, or things she really likes, then
combine together to create a time she won't forget.

It doesn't take money to do this, and it's actually
better if you DON'T spend a lot.

Remember, what I'm talking about here is to be used when
you know a woman and have been dating her for at least
a little while. This is the kind of thing that has the
word "relationship" all over it, and you don't want to
do things like this too soon, or you run the risk of
coming across the wrong way.

[As a side note: I want to re-affirm that even though I
choose not to comment on the "relationship" stage very
often, that doesn't mean that I don't like relationships or
have a problem with the idea. I think that a great
relationship with a great woman can be one of the best
experiences in life... But I also think that to attract a
really amazing woman you need to know what you're doing.
And that's what I focus on: How to be more successful with
women and DATING - not women and RELATIONSHIPS.]