Sunday, March 11, 2007

Dear David

First of all, although you've probably heard it a million
times - thanks for your work. It's really great stuff. I
have a question for you: Why is it that women like dancing
in night clubs, and many men don't? Is it important that a
guy should be able to dance even if lets say I don't like
dancing. How can one practice C+F attitude (which I love and
I know works) if everyone has had a lot to drink and it's so
damn noisy & crowded & it's impossible to have a conversation
with a woman? Also is it true that if you are able to dance
well, that women will be attracted to you?

I myself hate dancing, but every attractive woman I have
dated loved dancing, some of them I think even dancing
provocatively to make me jealous. The strange thing is that I
have also noticed my mates that can dance don't particularly
get anymore success with women in night clubs than I do. My
female friends tell me that I must learn to dance, but for
what as I don't enjoy it and my mate's that do don't get
lucky.

So please can you explain what it is about dancing that women
like, and is it worth becoming a good and confident dancer in
order to get more dates with women and succeed once on those
dates.

Thanks in advance.

A.

A British fan