Tuesday, March 13, 2007

***QUESTION***

I just wanted to let you know you information is the best
material I ever decided to invest in. I know you told
people that you have tried everything and these techniques
work best, so let me make a comment to any of the skeptics
out there. I have personally invested money in material
which discussed being touchy feely and complementing women
as many times as you can on a first date while making lots
of cheesy smiles to show attraction. I've also purchased
book & tape packages which told me to touch women in
various places while in clubs talking to them, to get them
aroused (I am surprised I didn't get a drink thrown in my
face!), I memorized paragraphs (literally) of things to say
when out with women(once a women told me I seemed false)
and NONE of these get the reaction I get from using the
material in your book. Oddly enough....the only reason I
didn't want to get the double your dating material in the
beginning is because it wasn't as expensive as the other
BS material I wasted so much money on, so I figured it
can't be as good. I am in grad school right now and I
realized after reading your newsletters(which had questions
from the rich to average) that making good money was not
going to give me success with women, and besides I don't
want anyone putting me in the long-term lover withhold sex
category explained in your book anyway.

Since I have been using your techniques I have been seeing
a women that is very attractive and used to date a pro
athlete. She just told me recently (without me asking of
course) that the reason she felt so attracted to me was my
care free, take no crap off her attitude I developed from
your book. She tried to throw a tantrum when we were
leaving a club wanting me to chase her, so I laughed and
told her "when you think you can control your alcohol
maybe you can regain your privileges of talking to me
again!" then I walked off grinning (love it!). She
explained to me later that she was putting me through a
series of test and I was doing things that other guys just
didn't do (by the way....she called ME first thing the next
morning to apologize.) She told me the others just kiss
her ass and try to make her happy. Now I just reread your
book so I remember not to become one of them.

This brings me to my question. I know you don't specialize
in the long term stuff but I would like your opinion. Her
birthday is coming up and I wanted to know what would be
something special I can do without over doing it. Fathers
day just passed (I have a daughter not from her)and she got
me a designer shirt, so I don't want to do anything lame
either. Can you help me.

Thanks,
N.
Texas