Wednesday, March 21, 2007

David,

I was in a VERY noisy club the other night in Cabo San
Lucas (I'm on vacation) and spotted this babe dancing
alone away from the crowd. I approached her with your,
"Hi! I noticed you over here and thought I'd take a sec
to find out what you might be like... are you friendly?"
with a cocky sort of smile. She warmed up instantly and
conversation flowed into an eventual makeout session
there in the club. It was the first of three successes
I've had in one week... more than I typically had in 6
months before reading your book... so Muchos Gracias!

However, I want to get REALLY good at the Cocky & Funny
(C&F) thing and hone that skill so I come across that
way in ALL of my interactions with women (not just when
I happen to be "on"). Can you recommend some
drills/exercises or some kind of action plan to RAPIDLY
hone this skill in the next couple months? How did you
develop it?

Thanks,

E.