Saturday, March 31, 2007

Dave,

I was first a bit reluctant to use your cocky+funny
attitude to attract girls...guys this is perfectly normal
but GET OVER IT!!! THEY LOVE IT!!! And, I'm becoming more
and more aware of it every time I try it.

Now, I had to travel across town today for a summer school
class and while waiting at one of our many long stoplights,
a cute blonde pulled up next to me. As usual, I checked her
out and noticed that she had 5 or 6 pairs of yellow, green,
purple, and pink sunglasses hanging from her mirror. I
yelled at her, "Hey, I like your glasses!!". "Thanks", she
said, "I really...". I then cut her off in mid-sentence and
said, "Yeah, I think my bratty 6-year old sister has a pair
just like those!" Using Dave's Cocky+Funny attitude DID
catch her off-guard but she laughed a good bit. After a bit
of small talk, I asked her for her number and out to lunch.
Now, I have a date next week! THANKS DAVE!!!

Thanks,

D.F. in Indiana