Monday, April 16, 2007

MAILBAG: ALL ABOUT APPROACHING WOMEN

A COUPLE OF QUICK THINGS:

Just wanted to mention a couple of quick things before we
get into another great Mailbag:

1) The New York seminar is almost finished being arranged.
It looks like it's going to be Friday-Sunday, the last
week of September. I'm planning for a Midtown Manhattan
location... it's central to everything, and it looks like
I'm getting a VERY reasonable hotel rate for guests. Keep
your eyes open for more info soon. If you have any
questions, send an email to NYSeminar@doubleyourdating.com.

2) From time to time I want to remind you that every one
of the emails contained in my newsletters is real and
authentic... I don't have my mom write these, and I don't
sit and come up with them myself! Also, I get literally
thousands of emails per month from various sources, and
it's just not physically possible for me to answer every
email. If you have a Success Story and question for me,
just email it to SuccessStories@DoubleYourDating.com and
keep it short. Share something that's working for you
first... I like those emails best!