Thursday, July 26, 2007

>>> This is the kind of reply that creates tension, electricity,
and ATTRACTION.

Now will you tell your Wussy boyfriend to stop letting you
read his email AND respond to it too? You're just upset
because I'm messing up your game... my answer here is probably
going to cost you thousands of dollars in food and drinks
this year alone.

Please don't be mad at me, I don't think me ego could stand it.


***QUESTION***

I owe a lot of my success to you. I try the cocky funny thing,
and it does work thank you for that. But I don’t like the
whole one night stand thing. I want to get a girl and do the
whole boyfriend thing. My question to you is HOW? I've met
my share of 7's and 8's, but they just aren't what I’m looking
for.

Thank you in advance.

J.B. CA


>>>MY COMMENTS:

Well, you're not alone. I believe that MOST men would prefer
to meet a great girl and have a fulfilling relationship. I
really do believe this.

In my estimation, 80%-90% of men are ultimately looking for
a fantastic woman to enjoy a relationship with.

One of the main reasons why I advocate learning how to be
successful with women and dating is IT'S NOT EASY TO FIND
A HAPPY, HIGH QUALITY, EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY WOMAN!

You usually have to meet a lot of women before you find a
woman that is a great match for you... a woman that you
don't feel like you're "settling" for.

In order to do that, you're going to have to have some real
SKILLS and understanding of how the dynamics of male/female
ATTRACTION works.

Stick with it, you're in a great place right now, and I'll
bet that you're going to meet someone that you like very
soon. But have fun while you're at it, because life is just
too short to run around feeling unsatisfied.