Sunday, July 29, 2007

***QUESTION***

Dave,

I sent my brother your tips and that same day he bought the
books. He was explaining to me how great your advice i.. He
went out the first weekend that he bought the books.... then
he is calling me at 4 am... he is in 7th Heaven expounding
how wonderful he feels and how great your advice is...and he
is overweight and not attractive at the moment. He has not
been this happy in over 5 years. Thanks for helping my
brother feel good about himself again.

My question is, .. I am in a serious relationship and want to
keep the energy alive. I have been pouring myself to this
woman and she loves me, but I know that I am into her more
than she is into me (just a little) and I want to turn that
around..... I am probably going to ease up a little and make
her beg for it ..... is that the right approach and can your
book help me too?

M on Oahu, Hawaii


>>>MY COMMENTS:

Yes, I think that the materials can help keep relationships
healthy and interesting, even though I avoid giving
relationship advice or talking about the topic.

As I've said before, it's not that I don't like relationships
or don't think they're healthy...

I just happen to specialize in the stages before the
relationship, so that's what I talk about.

Thanks for your email, and I'm glad to hear that your
brother is getting this part of his life together.